The basic LEMSUPER management structure is show below.
- EU: Kosmas Prassides (University of Durham)
- Japan: Yoshihiro Iwasa (University of Tokyo )
Management Committee (MC):
Role: supervision, monitoring, decision making, execution and evaluation of the project
MC consists of the Coordinator and the Deputy Coordinator, a senior representative from each partner plus the Management Coordinator and the IP Manager.
Scientific Committee (SC):
Role: review progress and ensure shared approaches in executing the research workpackages
SC consists of the Principal Investigator of each participant designated as a Work Package Leader, plus the Project Coordinators.
- Professor Mark Golden, Professor of Physics, van der Waals Zeeman Institute, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Professor Gunzi Saito, Professor of Chemistry, Meijo University, Nagoya, Japan
- Professor Bernard Raveau, Professor of Chemistry, Laboratoire CRISMAT, Ensicaen, Caen, France
- Professor Peter Littlewood, Professor of Physics and Head of the Cavendish Laboratory, University of Cambridge, UK
- Professor Katsumi Tanigaki, Professor of Physics, WPI-Advanced Institute for Materials Research and Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan